To reach its full potential, Rewilding Europe is looking for partnerships with conservation organisations, public institutions, foundations, corporations, companies and private individuals. Maybe your organisation or company would like to partner with us, to make Europe a wilder place?
Become a Strategic Partner
Organisations, public or private institutions, foundations, companies and private individuals which have the ability and desire to make a substantial and long-term impact on a wilder Europe, are invited to become a Strategic Partner. Strategic Partners believe in our approach and their contributions have a substantial and long-lasting impact on the success of Rewilding Europe. Funding contributions from strategic partners typically exceed 100,000 euro per year.
What can Rewilding Europe offer you?
- As a Strategic Partner, you are invited to visit any of the rewilding areas and we would be delighted to show you the rewilding work done on the ground.
- Depending on your level of contribution, you will also be invited to participate in exciting conservation activities, such as the translocation of animals, research work or European wildlife and wilderness safaris.
- As a Strategic Partner, you will be invited to an annual gathering of like-minded individuals where we will provide you with insights into conservation issues across Europe.
- We will offer individuals or companies who make a significant contribution, the opportunity to join us on an inspiring experience in one of our rewilding areas.
- Regular updates on progress from the rewilding projects and invitations to Rewilding Europe activities.
- Any other activities that you as a Strategic Partner would like to propose to us can be discussed and agreed at all times.
If you would like to become a strategic partner, please contact one of our Executive Board directors (Frans Schepers or Ilko Bosman). For contact details see here: https://www.rewildingeurope.com/about-us/contact-us/