How to reach us
Nearly all staff of Rewilding Europe work from home. We have a small office located in Nijmegen, Netherlands.
Natuurplaza (Mercator 3 building on the campus of Radboud university)
6525 ED Nijmegen
Note: If you use a navigation system or Google maps address search you will not reach the right building. Please use GPS-coordinates 51.822, 5.870 instead.
- By train: from Nijmegen Central take the train to Boxmeer / Venray. This will stop at Heyendaal station (twice an hour).
- By bus: on weekdays 8.00–19.00 take line 10 (Heyendaal Shuttle) every 4 minutes from Central Station to the Radboud University / Heyendaal station. In addition, the following bus lines drive to the Radboud University / Heyendaal station: 3, 4, 9, 33 & de Waal Sprinter from Ressen.
Current information on public transport timetables can be found at www.9292ov.nl.
Coming from Arnhem via the A325:
- Entering City Nijmegen, continue ahead over the Waal bridge, follow the road to N326/Sint Canissiussingel
- After 500 meters turn left at Prince Bernhardstraat (signs Groesbeek / Radboud University)
- After 500 meters follow the road to Heyendaalseweg
- After 1,2 km after crossing railroad tracks, turn left at Toernooiveld
- After 300 meters, turn right onto Toernooiveld 1, Mercator 3
Coming from Den Bosch / Rotterdam / Zwolle via the A50:
- From A50 (Den Bosch and Rotterdam /Zwolle), take exit A73/E31, direction Beuningen
- After 7,2 km follow on the Neerbosscheweg
- After 2,4 km follow the road to ‘Weg door Jonkersbos’
- After 1,6 miles follow the road to Grootstalselaan
- After 1,6 miles, follow the road to Scheidingsweg
- After 1 km, turn left at Heyendaalseweg
- After 1,7 km, turn right at Toernooiveld
- After 300 m, turn right to Toernooiveld 1, Mercator 3