Partnerships are key to us
We are fortunate and happy to already be working with a number of strong, active and really committed partners. Their firm support has taken us to where we are now and they are committed to remain engaged for years to come. They are all presented more in detail on a page each, reachable through the headlines on the left.
Below we have listed all our partnerships so far, within different categories. With all of these organizations we have signed formal contracts or partnership agreements that form the base of our cooperation:
- Initiating partners: organizations that were part and parcel of the process that led to Rewilding Europe’s birth, and are actively engaged as partners in various ways –both strategic, technical and financial.
- Funding partners: organizations or individuals that are providing crucially important funding support to our initiative for at least a two-year period.
- Rewilding partners: organizations – other than the initiating partners – that are critical in achieving our rewilding objectives
- Business partners: organizations – other than the initiating partners – that are critical in achieving our business & enterprise objectives
- Marketing and communication partners: organizations – other than the initiating partners – that are critical in achieving our marketing and communication objectives
- Local rewilding partners: organizations that we work with at the local level, and also those that our local teams work with.
However, Europe is large, our ambitions are high and the combined rewilding effort that we have taken on no less than daunting. We still need several more strong partnerships and at several different levels, in order to create the maximum result from our combined efforts.
Rewilding Europe would hereby like to invite all willing and able parties to join us in this almost epic effort. We warmly welcome you on board!
On location, Rewilding Europe is working in partnership with a series of carefully selected local partners, local communities, land owners, land managers, traditional land custodians, NGOs and other vitally important stakeholders in order to reach our goals. If you are a local stakeholder, active in or near one of our rewilding areas, we would really appreciate your input and engagement. Maybe you would like to join or to support the efforts of the local rewilding teams? Our method for teaming up with others is to find common ground and win-win solutions that will fit as many as possible, in order to make rewilding a reality on the ground.
is a proud beneficiary of the
Dutch Postcode Lottery